- Focal Hyperhidrosis Learning Center - Our Surveys
- Hyperhidrosis Surveys - Results >
- Hyperhidrosis Living Life Questionnaire
- Hyperhidrosis & Dry Pharmacist Learning Tools
- Sweat Help Button - Ask the Dry Pharmacist
- DryDerm Stories
- Refer a Friend
- Sweat Too Much?
- Hyperhidrosis IQ
- The Dry Pharmacy
- About Us
Why We Sweat
- Focal vs Generalized Hyperhidrosis >
- Cause of Focal Hyperhidrosis >
- You Are Not Alone >
- Focal Hyperhidrosis - A Snapshot
- Hyperhidrosis and Quality of Life >
- Gustatory Hyperhidrosis and Facial/Scalp Sweating >
- Compensatory Hyperhidrosis >
- Pros and Cons of Hyperhidrosis Treatments >
- How Severe is Your Sweating Condition
- Social Anxiety Disorder and Hyperhidrosis >
- Hyperhidrosis and Children >
- Kids' Corner - Why do I Sweat so Much >
- Excessive Sweating - Affected Regions >
- Bromhidrosis >
- Drug-induced Hyperhidrosis >
- Hyperhidrosis and Homeopathy >
- Recent Clinical Studies
- Success Stories
Introducing DryDerm Gel
- Palmoplantar Hyperhidrosis - DryDerm PP >
- DryDerm Iontophoresis solutions >
- Scalp/Head Hyperhidrosis - DryDerm solution >
- DryDerm HC >
- Gustatory Sweating - DryDerm G >
- Treating Compensatory Sweating
- Inguinal or Groin Sweating
- DryDerm ped
- DryDerm Powders >
- DryDerm Odor Eating Wipes
- Combination Therapy
- Special Orders
- Introducing DryDerm Gel >
Helping Control and Treat Excessive Sweating or Focal Hyperhidrosis.
As a pharmacist I have come across many patients who suffer from an excessive sweating condition. Also known clinically as focal hyperhidrosis,
I understand the extent to which this problem can interfere with activities that most people take for granted. Sometime ago, I came across the notion of "The Silent Handicap". A reminder that hyperhidrosis is more than just an excessive sweating condition.
Although several hyperhidrosis treatment options are available, the Dry Pharmacist offers a product line that is highly effective, relatively inexpensive, easy and safe to administer.
We call this product DryDerm*. Best of all, DryDerm is formulated in a number of different strengths allowing you to treat according to your needs, that is, the affected region, the severity of your condiiton, and the sensitivity of your skin.
Underarms, Palms, Soles, Face
DryDerm gel comes in six different strengths (10, 15, 20, 25, 30 and 35%) allowing you to treat according to the severity and region of your condition. And, for difficult-to-treat palms and soles: extra strength DryDerm PP. Most other so-called 'clinical strength' products on the market typically do not exceed 15%.
Gustatory and Compensatory Sweating
DryDerm G wipes
For gustatory sweating or compensatory sweating, DryDerm G is a very effective product containing glycopyrrolate. This is the most effective topical treatment for this type of sweating condition.
Head and Scalp
DryDerm is also available as a solution for difficult-to-reach or hairy areas such as the head or scalp. It comes in 10, 15, and 20% strengths.
Hands and Feet
DryDerm Iontophoresis solution
Iontophoresis is an effective treatment for sweaty palms and soles that do not adequately respond to topical formulations. It can be used as an alternative or better yet in addition to topical formulations such as DryDerm gel or DryDerm PP. Water is usually used for iontophoresis but an aluminum chloride solution has demonstrated better and longer lasting results.
That means, fewer iontophoresis treatments!
New DryDerm HC ! Breaking the Skin Irritation Cycle.
New Children Gel Formulations
Many individuals have tried our DryDerm formulations and have experienced great results, that is, dry relief and dry comfort. In some cases, DryDerm has had life changing results (see testimonials). As you browse the Dry Pharmacist website, make sure you visit the DryDerm products tab and sub tabs for more specific information on DryDerm.
Once you have visited our site, you can make a purchase by clicking the Dry Pharmacy shopping cart icon or by going to the Purchasing & More tab.
Start feeling the dry relief and dry comfort that a pharmacist-formulated product can provide. Try DryDerm and give yourself the opportunity to do the many things you have been avoiding.
Our commitment - helping you control and treat excessive sweating so it doesn't control you. Giving you peace of mind, and helping you get to a drier lifestyle!
Results from our Living Life, Gustatory Sweating, Hyperhidrosis Surgery , Hyperhidrosis Heredity surveys have been tabulated and are in.
Other DryDerm Products & Services
Helpful Tools for Your Condition
Ask the Dry Pharmacist
Click on our Sweat Help button found on most pages to consult with the Dry Pharmacist.
Track your treatment progress with the Hyperhidrosis Treatment Progress Toolbox
Focal Hyperhidrosis Learning Center -
Stay in touch with all matters related to sweating. Sign up for blog updates, emailed monthly.
Because Sweating Matters
Check out our NEW Kid's Corner page!
Why do I sweat so much anyways???
Help others with a similar condition.
Send in your DryDerm story and we will include free travel-size DryDerm powder with your next purchase.
Helping Create Drier Lifestyles
Home | Why We Sweat | Excessive Sweating - Hyperhidrosis | Success Stories | DryDerm Products | Purchasing Etc. | Survey Results
* TM DryDerm, SoftCoat, LiquiCera and Sweating Matters are trademarks of The Dry Pharmacist. Copyright © 2012 The Dry Pharmacist