- Why We Sweat
- Focal vs Generalized Hyperhidrosis>
- Cause of Focal Hyperhidrosis>
- You Are Not Alone>
- Focal Hyperhidrosis - A Snapshot
- Hyperhidrosis and Quality of Life>
- Gustatory Hyperhidrosis and Facial/Scalp Sweating>
- Compensatory Hyperhidrosis>
- Pros and Cons of Hyperhidrosis Treatments >
- How Severe is Your Sweating Condition
- Social Anxiety Disorder and Hyperhidrosis>
- Hyperhidrosis and Children>
- Kids' Corner - Why do I Sweat so Much>
- Excessive Sweating - Affected Regions>
- Drug-induced Hyperhidrosis
- Hyperhidrosis and Homeopathy>
- Did You Know>
- Recent Clinical Studies
- Success Stories
- DryDerm Products
- Who Should Use DryDerm Gel
- Different Strengths for Different Severities
- How to Use - Which Gel is Right for You>
- How Effective is DryDerm Gel
- How Does DryDerm Gel Work>
- How Safe is DryDerm Gel>
- Palmoplantar Hyperhidrosis - DryDerm PP
- Scalp/Head Hyperhidrosis - DryDerm Solution>
- Gustatory Sweating and DryDerm G cream
- DryDerm Powders>
- Hyperhidrosis Treatment Progress Toolbox
- Purchases / Blog & More
- Brittle Nails
Helping You Control and Treat Excessive Sweating or Hyperhidrosis.
Hyperhidrosis and DryDerm* Gel/Solution
Although several hyperhidrosis treatment options are available, the Dry Pharmacist offers a product line that is highly effective, relatively inexpensive, easy and safe to administer.
We call this product DryDerm. Best of all, Dryderm* is formulated as a gel to minimize the likelihood of skin irritation. We offer a unique multi-strength formulation (six different strengths / 10 to 35%) that allows you to treat according to the severity and region (e.g. underarms, soles, palms, and / or face) of your condition. Most other so-called 'clinical strength' products on the market come in single strength formulations and typically do not exceed 15%.
DryDerm is also available as a solution for difficult-to-reach or hairy areas such as the head or scalp. And, for difficult-to-treat palms and soles: extra strength DryDerm PP
Many individuals have tried our DryDerm formulations and have experienced great results, that is, dry relief and dry comfort. In some cases, DryDerm has had life changing results (see testimonials). As you browse the Dry Pharmacist website, make sure you visit the DryDerm products tab and subtabs for more specific information on DryDerm.
Once you have visited our site, you can make a purchase by clicking the Dry Pharmacy shopping cart icon or by going to the Purchasing & More tab.
Start feeling the dry relief and dry comfort that a pharmacist-formulated product can provide. Try DryDerm and give yourself the opportunity to do the many things you have been avoiding.
Our commitment - helping you control and treat excessive sweating so it doesn't control you. Giving you peace of mind, and helping you get to a drier lifestyle!
Results from our Living Life Survey and Gustatory Sweating Survey have been tabulated and are in. Check out how our participants responded to questions about focal and gustatory hyperhidrosis
and how it affects their daily lives.
Other findings from our surveys on heredity and surgery are also in the works. So STAY TUNED!
Feel free to participate in our surveys if you haven`t already.
Not to worry....everything remains anonymous.
SoftCoat* Nail Moisturizing Lotion
The Dry Pharmacist introduces a new product for healthy or dry brittle nails. Similarly to hyperhidrosis, brittle nails* gets very little medical attention and individuals typically feel self-conscious. SoftCoat* Nail Moisturizing Lotion traps water and helps to increase moisture within nails. The result is strong, smooth and healthier nails.
If you don't quite like the appearance of your nails, our NEW lotion formulation can now be used on healthy nails if you wish to maintain or improve their look. In other words, your nails don't necessarily need to be brittle to use SoftCoat. For example, if they have ridges, are bumpy, irregular, or have any imperfection at all, then SoftCoat will help smoothe things out. A few weeks of SoftCoat will restore your nails to a more natural healthy look.
* brittle nails: splitting, cracking, crumbling of nail - thickening and discoloration may also be present.
New Lotion Formulation
Other DryDerm Products
For excessive sweating
of the scalp or
DryDerm PP gel.
palms and soles
Great for any
or to neutralize malodour.
Helpful Tools for Your Condition
Ask the Dry Pharmacist
Puzzled or need help? Click on our Sweat Help button at any point during your visit and consult with the Dry Pharmacist.
Track your treatment progress with the Hyperhidrosis Treatment Progress Toolbox
Focal Hyperhidrosis Learning Center -
Make sure you visit our Hyperhidrosis and Children and Back to School pages for useful tips and tools.
Stay in touch about all matters related to sweating. Sign up for updates to our blog, emailed monthly.
Because Sweating Matters
Please bookmark with social media, your votes are noticed and appreciated
Home | Why We Perspire | Excessive Sweating - Hyperhidrosis | Success Stories | DryDerm Product Line | Purchasing Etc. | Brittle Nails | Earwax
* TM DryDerm, SoftCoat, LiquiCera and Sweating Matters are trademarks of The Dry Pharmacist. Copyright © 2012 The Dry Pharmacist